And other important information.
We may collect both Personal Data and Anonymous Data, each as defined below.
1. Personal Data “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Anonymous Data “Anonymous Data” means any information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data and which on its own does not individually identify you.
1. Information You Submit In some cases, you may provide us with your email address so that we can communicate with you. When submitting your email address, you may also provide us with additional Personal Data. Leverj has a legitimate interest in maintaining the Personal Data of those who voluntarily communicate with us.
2. Log Files The Site collects certain information automatically and stores it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and operating system.
3. Cookies A cookie is a small text file that the Site saves on your computer when you visit the Site. When visiting the Site, the cookie is transmitted to the Site to develop a record of your online activity. In some cases, other websites will also recognize and utilize our cookies. This Site uses first-party cookies (cookies that are provided by Leverj) and third-party cookies (cookies that are provided by third party service providers like Google).
4. Web Beacons Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used to collect information about users interaction with the Site.
1. Information You Submit If you choose to provide us with your email address to communicate with us, we may retain your contact information and any additional information you provide us to respond to your inquiry; to notify you of important information relating to Leverj; or to keep a record of your inquiry or complaint.
1. Our Service Providers We employ third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide services on our behalf (including, but not limited to, a cloud service provider) who may need your information to provide services for us. These third-party service providers are restricted from using your Personal Data for any purpose other than to provide the services requested by Leverj.
Your privacy is important to Leverj. We take reasonable administrative and technical precautions to protect Personal Data. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Leverj cannot completely eliminate the risks associated with handling information over the internet. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTING OR ANY OF OUR SECURITY MEASURES.
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Leverj is the controller of your Personal Data. For more information on how you can contact us, please see Section 12 below.
1. Processing Your Data We internally process your Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, like improving Leverj products and services, in a manner that does not outweigh your fundamental rights and freedoms. When you provide your email to us, we will use that information to contact you. In some cases, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing, in which case you have the right to object and opt-out to direct marketing
2. Categories of Recipients of Your Personal Data We employ third-party service providers to administer and provide services on our behalf (including, but not limited to, a cloud service provider) who may need your Personal Data to provide services for us. These third-party service providers are restricted from using your Personal Data for any purpose other than to provide the services requested by Leverj.
3. Data Subject Rights The GDPR provides certain rights for individuals. You may request information about: the purpose of processing; the categories of Personal Data concerned; third parties that may have received your Personal Data from Leverj; the source of your Personal Data (if you didn’t provide it directly to Leverj); and how long your Personal Data will be stored. You have a right to correct your Personal Data record maintained by Leverj if it is inaccurate. Subject to certain exceptions (including, but not limited to, satisfying legal requirements), you may request that the Leverj erase your Personal Data or cease processing your Personal Data. You have the right to receive, or transmit to another controller, Personal Data concerning you that you have submitted to Leverj. Leverj will provide reasonable access to your Personal Data at no cost upon request and if access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, Leverj will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, Leverj will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. In many countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Leverj processes your Personal Data.
4. Transferring Personal Data from the EU to the US The information Leverj collects from you is processed in the United States. The United States has not sought, nor received, a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. Leverj relies on derogations for specific situations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR. In particular, Leverj collects and transfers to the U.S. Personal Data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of Leverj when your rights and freedoms are not overriding.
5. Data Storage and Retention Leverj uses cloud-based database management services in European Union to store your Personal Data. Leverj retains data for the duration of your business relationship with Leverj and for a period of time thereafter to satisfy legal requirements. For more information on where and how long your Personal Data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us.
Leverj does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we verify that a person under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Leverj, we will proceed to delete this information as soon as possible.
We do not collect Personal Data about visitor’s browsing activities across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, this Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.